Sunday, March 16, 2008

Interesting morning today. I got up pretty early. However, not really early. And got nothing done. Went to work, and just felt aweful. It was a rough day for my healt. Just all around sore. I did however have a great day. Hung out with Julie Collins and her boyfriend Matt. Saw an old friend named Ari Davis at the mall which is alwyas fun. Without question one of the prettiest women I have ever seen, but just really a great friend. I have known her for almost three years. Kinda crazy when I think about things like that some times.

I had practice for a skit tonight. Should be fun.

Talked to my friend Joy Hurlow today. Hadn't heard from her in a while. Really cool. She is one of those just really great people that you never miss a beat with. Very cool thing for me.

Realized that I really need to step up my game in life!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger michael_koert said...

your blog. i like blogs

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home