Thursday, March 23, 2006

All I have to say is that I miss Sashma Blaike. I have just been sitting in my bedroom lately. My best friend Jess got a concussion. I just have Brandon for a while now... Oh shucks ;) I am trying to get to Canada but am having a lot of difficulties. I lost my passport in Slovakia, and they think I'm a terrorist... It makes me sad, my passport is red flagged, I don't know what to do. I have to think of something. Over the summer I met a couple of the most amazing girls, I haven't really talked about them at all on my blog, but I miss them all like mad. I got the closest to Sasha, she's from Canadia, how sweet is that!? Then Julie, who I see every day. Then Joy, she was almost too nice at first, but the more I got to know her the more attached I got. I really miss them a lot. I ran into Sasha's boyfriend at Jumpin' Java (he beat me to her lol j/k). Calvin is his name, what a great guy!!! Anyways, I am about to go have a nervous breakdown, between Jess, and my bro.
Shalom

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Eggenschwiler said...

Zach....you are one hard person to get ahold of....hey....write me back!

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home